CHCC Procurement Program Mission
"To create a long term program to strengthen the capabilities of Hispanic and Latina-owned businesses, and enhance their capacity for growth through education, certification, and procurement opportunities."
The CHCC Procurement Committee is comprised of various CHCC Board Members, Chamber Executives, Small Business Owners, and CHCC Staff. The Procurement Committee is designed to:
- Help facilitate procurement opportunities through outreach and technical assistance
- Advocate for increased procurement opportunities with public and private entities
- Develop strategic partnerships with major corporations that have diversity programs and encourage them to establish procurement goals for contracting with minority-owned businesses.
- Facilitate workshops, matchmaking events and procurement opportunities for minority business owners, specifically Hispanic and Latina-owned businesses
- Maintain an in-house database of qualified vendors