Become A CHCC Chamber Champion!
Corporate Partnership Member Benefits
At the California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce (CHCC) we strive to develop a secure, long-term commitment from our Corporate Partners. The mission of the Corporate Partnership Program is to develop and continuously promote the growth of Hispanic business and communities for the common benefit of our members, our Corporate Partners and the overall economy of the State of California.
The goals of the CHCC Corporate Partnership Program are as follows:
- To increase business and economic opportunities for Hispanic business and associated business communities;
- To actively enhance the strategic alliance between the CHCC and our Corporate Partners;
- To create specific access and linkage to the Hispanic market and associated business and consumer markets;
- To leverage our joint business and legislative contacts for the mutual benefit of the partnership;
- To provide significant, measurable business networking opportunities; and
- To provide sustainable and continuous support of our common goals for economic development for the Hispanic community.
When your company becomes a corporate member of the CHCC some of the benefits that you may receive are:
- Opportunity for Corporate Partners to advertise and/or contribute feature articles in the CHCC E-Newsl etter(s).
- Opportunity for Corporate Partner to present legislative issues for CHCC to support/oppose.
- First selection of sponsorship opportunities for CHCC events/activities.
- Electronic Access to CHCC database to send Business Opportunities and produce outreach reports.
- Hyper-link to a jump page on CHCC website, where Corporate Partner can have a letter addressing Hispanic community and business-owners.
The California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce (CHCC) has three (3) levels of Corporate Membership:
- Chamber Champion
- Corporate Partner
- Corporate Member
Call (916) 444-2221 for more information about the benefits of becoming a Chamber Champion!